Mission Viejo Veterinary Hospital is a small animal, 4-doctor practice looking to round out our team with an Associate Veterinarian. We are proud to serve the greater Aurora community and have built a loyal and dedicated clientele over the last four decades. As a progressive and established practice, our goal is to always emphasize quality diagnostics and client education.
About Mission Viejo Veterinary Hospital
Our hospital is fully equipped with digital x-ray and digital dental x-ray machines and an in-house Idexx lab. We have a board-certified radiologist to perform ultrasounds and a boarded surgeon to perform advanced procedures, in addition to our own soft-tissue surgeries. We also have a tremendous support staff who is always willing to go above and beyond. Coupled with our collegial atmosphere, we promise you’ll love working here!
Located just east of Denver, Aurora offers an abundance of shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and arts. We’re a short drive to the mountains for skiing and hiking. We are also within the Cherry Creek school system, a top district in our area with five nationally-ranked high schools.
Our compensation package is generous, competitive, and commensurate with experience including:
- Straight salary compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- 40l(k) plan with employer match
- AVMA PLIT liability insurance
- Paid time off for both personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Reimbursement of licensure fees and professional membership dues